Skip to content
Cancellation & Refund Policy
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A CONTRACT
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from a contract without giving a reason within 14 days of its execution (see clause 12 of the General Terms and Conditions for more details). PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU START PERFORMING FICTITIOUS TRADES BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE SPECIFIED TIME LIMIT, YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT.
- Your withdrawal from the contract must be sent to our e-mail address email@example.com within the specified time limit. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the withdrawal form template. We will confirm the receipt of the form to you in text form without undue delay. If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund you without undue delay (no later than 14 days after your withdrawal from the contract) the nett fee (i.e. full fee received less Refund Processing Fee), in the same way in which you paid them. Please take note that there will be a Refund Processing Fee of 5% of the refunded amount.
- The Provider is entitled to immediately withdraw from the Contract in the case of any breach
by the Customer specified in the General Terms and Conditions.
- If the Services do not correspond to what was agreed or have not been provided to you, you can exercise your rights from defective performance. The Provider does not provide any guarantee for the quality of the services. You must notify us of the defect without undue delay at our e-mail address or at our address listed in clause 2. When exercising the rights from a defective performance, you may request that we remedy the defect or provide you with a reasonable discount. If the defect cannot be remedied, you can withdraw from the contract or claim a reasonable discount.
- We will try to resolve any complaint you may lodge as soon as possible (no later than within 30 calendar days), and we will confirm its receipt and settlement to you in writing. If we do not settle the complaint in time, you have the right to withdraw from the contract. You can file a complaint by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address email@example.com.